Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 8 - nom nom nom!

As Zane is 10 months old, I recently started to give him finger foods for dinner. Egg noodles with carrots and cheese is a big hit at my house, so I decided this week to bump it up a notch and see if he likes chicken. So on Thursday I baked a chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato and an apple together and chopped it up into Zane sized pieces.


He's still getting used to it, and I can't blame him - I imagine it's hard to eat chicken with 4 teeth!

But he sure is cute when he tries.



Still a little unsure.


Thinking it over...


thumbs up!

Washing it down with some water. :)


Bonus shot!


Tache's favorite time of day.... dinner time. She stays by the high chair and snaps up the rejects!


2 comments:

Cheryle said...

so cute and I love the dog, patiently waiting for what falls over the edge!

Unknown said...

after the banana incident at the pool, I'd be so afraid to give him solid food!!