Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 2 :)

Zane is 10 months, 5 days old.

As I listen to Zane put himself to sleep, I present these pictures of how I find Zane everytime I go in to get him when he's woken up, either from naps or in the morning.



"Hi Mommy!" It never fails; when I go in there to get him up, he is always standing at the side of his crib. Usually playing with anything he can reach on his changing table/dresser. We did not anticipate Zane's general monkeyness and penchant for getting himself into trouble when we set up his nursery!

Bonus shot:

"I am a veruh surrious bebeh. I has important businesses to attend to."

This was the last picture I snapped of him... priceless.

6 comments:

Leighgurl said...

Haha, he's so sweet.

Mommy Blogger said...

Adorable, love his cheeks.

Cheryle said...

Don't you just love the smiles from a happy baby after a nap. He's so cute!

Holly Cox said...

I love the pictures and also you writing how he would talk, lol!

babygaga_mommyMD said...

Omgosh... the last one is hilarious.

Sara said...

The last one is my new favorite picture of him!!