Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 20 - what's for dinner?

A delicious combonation of zuchinni, summer squash and tomatoes over couscous and sprinkled with cheese. (I call it baby ratatouille.)


My son eats better than I do.

How to eat like a 11 month old:

Step one:

Pick up food and squish it with your whole hand. If it oozes out the sides, proceed to step 2.

Step 2:

Shove food in mouth. Disregard any fallen bits; mommy and daddy will pick those up later.

Step 3:

Get distracted by dog.

Step 4:

Survery the situation.

Step 5:

Repeat.


High five! Anyone? Anyone?

3 comments:

Tara said...

lol....it's funny how our babes it better than we do. Couscous? That's pretty fancy for an 11 month old :)

Ali said...

It is okay Zane, I get distracted by dogs too sometimes!!!!

Cheryle said...

GREAT post!! I loved the pictures and the step by step instructions! :D