Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 5 - playtime!


August 5, 2009

Zane is 10 months, 1 week!

I wanted to get a few shots of playtime today... luckily the dog was in a friendly mood and wanted to play with Zane, with their favorite toy.... a plastic water bottle.

Why do I buy toys again?


The offer...


Taking the bait!!

He was giggling the entire time. :)

Seriously, I love how they are surrounded by toys, but are entertained with an old plastic water bottle. Tache (the dog) will chew on those for HOURS unless we take it away.


Bonus shot!

How can you resist this face??


2 comments:

Mommy Blogger said...

Ha! My kids love water bottles too!!! It is so crazy... that and remotes, and phones. Seriously, I could just drink a case of bottled water, get an old remote, and let them have one of my phones, all for Christmas, and they would be the happiest babies on earth! Funny how kids are like that. Zane is a doll.

Cheryle said...

an old box, a used toilet paper roll, wood spoons and pots and pans... all the money we spend on toys and our kids are happiest with things that we either want to throw away or use daily! lol Cute pictures!