Friday, July 31, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day!

So tomorrow is August 1st, and I'll be starting my project of posting a picture a day!!

I thought, since my "subject" is of course, my son, that I'd catch up any new readers (har har) to Zane's life.

Without further ado, I present Zane, from birth to 10 months. :)

A couple of hours old...


3 days old...



4 weeks old...

2.5 months old

3 months at Christmas

4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months




8 months


9 months


10 months - these were taken just the other day!





He's growing up so fast. :(

3 comments:

Cheryle said...

awwww he's a sweety! :)

lsdinsmore said...

I saw this in the thread and had to come take a look. They change so much. <3

Mommy Blogger said...

He's darlin' It makes me so sad that they grow up so fast!!! :( I am glad I got to see the progression of his pictures. In just a couple of months he'll be a year old! WOW! Times goes by way too fast!!!