Monday, July 13, 2009

technical difficulties.

I'm having some issues with cameras of late. First, my handy camera that has been so good to me for 2 years just stopped working after it fell to the floor (it wasn't a hard fall and it was on carpet, so I'm not ENTIRELY sure what happened there). The camera "works"; it takes pictures, but the screen doesn't communicate with the lens. I can take a picture and it ACTS like it works, but the pictures show up blank.

My sister was a doll, and gave me her camera, but this one is also a bust; the flash doesn't work, and any picture I take indoors comes out dark or blurry.

So just this past weekend, some friends of ours offered the use of one of their old cameras. "Jackpot!" I think. I take a few pictures today and they come out adorable - Zane is channeling Linus and clutching his blue blanky in his mouth. But when I go to plug in the flash drive to the computer, it seems it doesn't recognize that the memory card is in it. I can't download those pictures to my computer, either.

I can't win for losing! I really hope I can get this all resolved by August 1st. I would hate to not be able to start this project with the rest of the ladies simply because of some technical difficulties!

I'll leave you with a picture though... just messing around on picnik.com. :)

0 comments: