Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yikes.

Haven't I been a slacker lately? It was really harder than I thought to take a picture and put it up everyday. I loved doing it, though, I just feel that since a month and a half has passed since I put up a picture, should I pick up where I left off, or just wait till January first and start fresh? I do want to pick it up again - but having been a slacker for so long, I don't know where to start again. What do you think?


And, to satisfy your ever-present Zane cravings, here's a bit of what went on in November and December:




Picking out a Christmas tree at the Farmer's market!


Driving home - intrigued by the tree.



Cheesin' - what else is new?



Watching Cookie Monster, his new love!



Waiting for our first haircut adventure!



Helping like a big boy...



And afterwards - looking like a little boy, and not my baby. :( :(

3 comments:

Valerie said...

awwwwww - first haircut! can't wait to see the little man!! <3

Nana said...

He is so handsome and looks so grown up. Cant wait to see him Sunday.

Cheryle said...

such cute pictures! Our kids go through so many "firsts" and they're all so bittersweet. He did good for his first haircut!

Do the blog so that it's good for you. If putting a picture/day is too much just do it weekly or whatever is good for you. It should be fun and not a chore!