Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 48 - YOUR COUCH COME SUNDAY.

One of my best friends, whom I've known since 7th grade, is leaving next Thursday to teach Engligh to kids in Korea for a year. So Zane and I went down to Durham to have one last dinner with Miss Ali before she left...



Hammin it up with Miss Ali... look how cute they are! Apparently Zane is the only baby who doesn't cry when she holds him. :)



ZANE AND ALI, COMIN' ATCHA!!!!


"Mommy, aren't these pictures done yet?!"

If you're wondering what that brown thing is, he's in his Moby Wrap, chillin in the hip hold. Best $40 I've ever spent.

And, just because he's adorable, here's Zane eating grilled cheese.


1 comments:

Ali said...

Ahahaha, Ohh I love it, Zane and Ali coming atcha!!!! rock on sara, I am going to miss you and your adorable family!